Monday, August 26, 2013

I Want to Marry my Bed

Not gonna lie gang, I'm a bit on the tired side. Silly me decided to get another job and it's full time with super early morning hours. Why did I do that? Well, it's doing something I love and it was a goal I've been shooting for a while. The best part? I can listen to whatever the fuck I want and don't have to talk to any customers. I'm living the dream here folks. What that means for today's post is that I'm tired and can't think of any humorous stories to share so I'm going to be lazy and do a FAQ. Let's go!


Why did you start this blog?
To share the pain/hilarity of my time in retail. Maybe get others to laugh and share their own stories.


Where do you work?
At a place that exchanges goods for legal tender. As I have stated before, I still have a job there and need to keep that information to myself.


Is working in retail really that bad?
Yes and No. I've had a lot of pleasant experiences working the retail/customer service racket. In fact, 99 out of 100 customers are great but there's always that 1 asshole who ruins it for everyone. Sometimes even 2, depending on the day, cycle of the moon, etc.


What would happen if your work found about this blog?
I would be fired and that would suck. Eating and having a place to live are pretty great so I'd like to keep doing those things.


Do you plan on working in retail forever?
Fuck no.


What are your plans for this blog?
I have no idea. Just seeing where it takes me. Hopefully a lucrative endorsement or a pile of cash.


How long have you worked in retail/customer service?
Far, far too long.


I have a question/story/killer chili recipe I'd like to share. How do I do that?
E-mail me at clicheguevara8@gmail.com  P.S. I do love chili.


What do you think will happen at the end of Breaking Bad?
Skylar and Jesse team up to destroy Walt but by then he will have become an almighty, all knowing wizard and cast them into the Cracks of Doom. Also, there will be ice cream (Note: I have never watched Breaking Bad.)


Who are some of your influences as you write this blog?
Dante Hicks, Malcolm Tucker (If you haven't watched 'The Thick of It' yet I highly suggest you stop what you're doing and find it on Netflix), Mostly any cynical smart ass.


That's it for today. I'll have an actual story tomorrow. In the meantime, here's an awesome picture of Prince drinking a Coke.



Oh how I love the internet.







No comments:

Post a Comment