Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Don't Do What Donny Don't Does

Tired. Zero fucks given right now. You're probably feeling the same way so we're going to keep this post short and sweet. Not so much a post but more of a list of things customers do that drives us retail serfs crazy. So yeah, here we go...

1. Throwing money on the counter.
I'm not some lady of the night you can just throw cash at. I am a gentleman (or lady, whichever you prefer) and should be treated as such. Hand me the money like a human being.

2. Speaking down to me.
We're both humans so let's treat each other with some respect. I'm an educated and well meaning citizen just trying to do my job and the instant you treat me like an idiot is the second I start treating you like an asshole.

3. Leaving the cart out in the parking lot.
Seriously, just bring it back in. It would sure be swell especially if the store doesn't have a cart corral. Plus you get exercise. Bonus fitness!

4. Letting me know another store has the item you want cheaper.
Then go there. Don't come here and waste my time and yours.

5. Interrupting our breaks.
This is the only shining moment we have on shift so if you see a clerk hightailing it to the back leave them alone. Getting in there way has serious consequences (like them doing very little to help you out.)

There's more, probably. If I think of anymore I'll extend the post. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pass out.

That's all? I do that amount in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment