Monday, September 9, 2013

Up With Hope, Down With Dope

Drugs seem to be an underlying problem in the retail sector. Everywhere I've worked there have always been some wackado drug addicts in the joint as well as some well meaning potheads. I used to be one of those potheads. For the longest time I couldn't get through a workday without toking up first, during a break and immediately after shift. I have since learned to squeeze my rage into a tiny ball and bury deep inside, waiting for the right moment to let it out. Usually at a hobo, who is wearing better shoes than I am and talking on a cell phone, asking me for money. But I digress. If one wants to do drugs, fine, that's their choice. However, when it starts affecting those around you in a negative way then it becomes a problem. Like in my previous post about my coked up manager. Keep your shit in check and really, don't do anything harder than marijuana. Meth is a helluva drug and should never be touched. Same thing with computer duster. Didn't you see that episode of "Intervention" with that loco broad that huffed duster? If not, YouTube it right now! With that, let's get today's story...


Or stepping closer to the grave. You know, Yolo or whatever.


 

Nancy Reagan Was Right All Along


My best friend was once a server/dishwasher/jack of all trades at a pizza parlor many years ago. It was down the street from where we lived so it was ultra convenient at the time since we were both smoking a lot of weed and working shit jobs. She basically had the run of the place since most of the time the owner/manager was nowhere to be found. That was pretty cool because we got to hang out, eat free food and smoke in the walk in (Editors Note: Never smoke in the walk in at work. Take that shit outside). After a while of this we began to wonder just where this dude was. One day we found out.

There was a small storage shed outside the place that employees were not allowed to go in. My friend never questioned it as she didn't give two fucks what was going on. During one of her shifts she was taking out the trash and the door to the shed was ajar. She peaked in and finally saw her boss...smoking crack in the shed. He started screaming at her and slammed the door shut. She calmly walked inside and worked the rest of the shift. He later ran in and told her not to tell anyone what was going on or she would be fired. She saved him the trouble and quit that night. Last I heard the place went under due to his drug addiction. Oh well.


Yay! Delicious Crack!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment